Monday, January 30, 2012

Awesome Animals in Knit & Crochet

My sister recently picked up knitting, which is something I've told myself I won't get into because I have so many crafts already!  Anyway, she went from knitting lovely scarves to knitting animals - from patterns she made up herself!  Here is a sample of her newest creation:


Her talent blows me away!  If she decides to start selling any of her work or her patterns, I will post a link.  Right now she is making animals for fun, for gifts, and for her new baby!

My sister's work is also the inspiration for my feature today:  Awesome Animals in Knit & Crochet!  Each animal has been handmade by the featured crafter, or is a sample from a pattern made by the crafter.  I love the variety, the cuteness, and the realism in these fabulous pieces!







These are just a few of the talented crafters out there, but I hope you've enjoyed looking at their work as much as I enjoyed finding them!

For more information on any of these talented people, or to see more of their creations and patterns, please follow the link in the image title.  The link will go directly to the crafter's Etsy shop!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating!
PZ

4 comments:

  1. Some really lovely choices and very cute too! Thanks for including my little Scotty...He is in very good company! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful article. Thank you so much for including my Snuggly Lion. Knitting is very addictive as I'm sure your sister now realises. As the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see that your creation can put a smile on someone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful collection!! Such talented people.

    I really love the lion, he seems so life like!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those dragons!!!

    I also ♥ Your blog PZ, you're doing a great job!

    I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award here: http://megansbeadeddesigns.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/guess-who-has-two-thumbs-and-is-a-versatile-blogger-this-gal/

    ♥ Keep on being a fabulous blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS