Friday, November 22, 2013

"Nautilus": Newest Necklace Design

 "Nautilus" - My newest necklace design!

I was inspired to create this OOAK design from a jewelry contest on Bead Soup Cafe (a facebook group).  The inspiration was a photograph of a reef, shown below.  The contest ends November 24th, then a week of voting, and we'll see who "wins"!  It's really about the fun and creativity, sharing and learning, more than the prizes. 

 "Nautilus" - the full necklace.  Beadwoven chain.

 "Nautilus" details - clasp, beadwoven chain with freshwater pearls.

  "Nautilus" details - back of shell, shell attachment

"Nautilus" necklace with polished shell tassel focal.
 
I'm very pleased with my entry - and amazed by some of the others!  You can see the other entries here:  Bead Soup Non-Blogger/Blogger Challenge.

Happy Creating,
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS