As a part of this award, I must list 7 things about myself and nominate 15 other blogs. First off, 7 things about me:
1. I learned my first beading techniques from my mother on the loom. Beadweaving was introduced to me in high school, during a Native American Art class. I picked up beading again as an art release after college.
2. I have pet snakes - 2 I raised from eggs. The 3rd was a gift.
3. I have a 21 month old daughter. She is one of the lights of my life. The other is my husband of 3 years.
4. I'm from northern MN, near Canada. I miss the green and the lakes. Not the bugs....
5. I took woodshop in high school and was the only girl to take more than the beginner course. I tried to continue in college, but found small-scale metalsmithing instead.
6. I have 2 degrees (Art & Zoology) and am working toward a Master's in Natural Resources. I'm interested in Ecological Restoration & Conservation.
7. I'm slowly putting together my own metals studio, and hope to incorporate metalwork (especially silversmithing) into my future designs.
You might think finding 15 blogs to pass this award onto would be easy - I have at least 15 blogs that I follow! However, I chose to search out new blogs for most of my nominations, and these are the 15 blogs I painstakingly searched for and found:
While some of these might not fit the list to you, I think they are CREATIVE by taking a new stance, a different approach, or by offering up fun tutorials! The creativity is a little deeper than the blog homepage, so to speak!
In order to accept this award please do the following:
2. Thank and link back to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass this award to 15 other creative bloggers!