Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dragons - Delightful and Dangerous! Artwork & Decor Featuring Dragons & Serpents

As I get closer to my due date, I find that I am returning to old favorites and new ways to share that love with others.  Currently, I'm working on a dragon plushie for my daughter - I'll post photos and a link to the tutorial when I'm done and if new baby doesn't keep me away too long! 

So, dragons are on my mind this week and I've found some fantastic dragons and serpents on Etsy to share with you all!  I know it's not my usual display, but hopefully it is still inspiring.



Follow the link to the Treasury to see more images or read more about these fine artists and crafters and their work:  Dragons Delightful & Dangerous Etsy Treasury by PZ Designs

Happy Creating,
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS