Friday, October 30, 2015

Beaux Cadeaux at The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho!


I've been madly working on new pieces and some new designs for a local artisan show at The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho called Beaux Cadeaux (beautiful gifts in French)!  The show runs November 13th and 14th so I don't have a lot of time left for finishing jewelry and displays.  But some good news is that after this show, I will be ready for additional shows next year without having to pull together nice displays!

Fine silver pendant from metal clay powder - my first!

Turitella at Night Pendant in sterling silver.

Mookite in rose gold-filled setting.

More after the show!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS