Friday, February 12, 2016

Loving Handmade Filigree!

Filigree can be frustrating to made, but it is so light weight and lovely that all the extra effort seems worth it in the end!  The best part, to me at least, is that each pair of earrings I create are unique!  I rarely repeat designs anyway, but with so many design options out there, why limit myself to a couple?!

Here are my newest filigree earrings:

Art Nouveau Earrings - handmade filigree from sterling silver

Art Nouveau Earrings - handmade filigree from sterling silver

Ammonite Earrings - handmade filigree from sterling silver

Ammonite Earrings - handmade filigree from sterling silver

Available in my shop, or request a custom pair made just for you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS