Friday, August 19, 2016

Dragonfly Pendant Set!

One of my favorite orders to date - three custom "hidden" dragonfly pendants!  These pendants are handmade from sterling silver and natural stones, with a special cutout on the reverse side.

Tiffany Stone Pendant with dragonfly in sterling silver.
Shattuckite stone pendant with dragonflies in sterling silver.
Lepidolite stone pendant with dragonfly in sterling silver.

 The last pendant was set a little differently with a non-traditional setting - it's a partial bezel setting that shows off the sides of the stone as well.  It's been awhile since I've made this type of setting and I'm excited to make more!

Thanks for coming by!
Hannah

1 comment:

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS