Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Note on 1000 Markets

Many of my previous posts have had artists from 1000 Markets featured.  Well, 1000 Markets has changed to Bonanza!  If the links no longer work, my apologies.  Bonanza was supposed to convert easily, moving seller's stock from one site to the other, with a link to the new shop as well. 

My shop, of course, didn't convert.  They somehow lost my items in the move!  So, my 1000 Markets shop is closed, and so far I haven't bothered to try to open one on Bonanza.  My Etsy shop, however, is being renovated and is still open!

For anyone else who made the switch, was it worth it?  How do you like Bonanza?

'Til next time!
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS