Friday, February 14, 2014

The 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party has Begun!

I'm so excited to participate in my first Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things!  I found out about the BSBP too late to join last year, but I enjoyed hopping around all the blogs and seeing the lovely soups and finished designs.


I did participate in a destash party last year, and it was so fun!  I didn't get as many pieces made as I had hoped, but still, I did it!  So I'm really looking forward to this party, and making at least one awesome design, and maybe a destash party too.....but I get ahead of myself!

My bead soup is all mixed up and ready to ship!  I can't post photos until after my partner (to be announced at the end of February) gets them but I hope s/he likes them as much as I do!  I almost can't bear to part with the focal.....More to come as the dates fly by!

And to end I will show off the final necklace with the Rainbow Obsidian pendant from last week's post!  I chose to try my hand at viking knit and LOVE it!  It's so relaxing and fun to make - and it gives a flexible and supple rope in the end.  I'm making another piece as we speak....

Rainbow Obsidian Pendant with Viking Knit Rope

Happy Creating,
PZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS