Saturday, May 3, 2014

A little teaser....BSBP reveal postponed

The 8th Bead Soup Blog Party REVEAL has been postponed a week as our fearless leader takes time to heal.  Please come back next week to see what we've all been up to!

As a little teaser, I'm showing off the earrings I made from the little extra gift from Gloria - these awesome rough cut aquamarine beads!  As they weren't technically part of my soup, and the reveal was scheduled for today, I feel it's okay to show off just these today:

Rough cut aquamarine beads - some are opaque, some are translucent.

Wire wrapped earrings made with the beads - these beauties are mine!

I love how the wire wrapping at the top turned into little butterflies, and I just love the blue color of these beads!

Happy Creating!
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS