Friday, June 13, 2014

Matched Earring Sets for Multiple Piercings

I have several piercings in my ears, as do many women in my family.  Usually I don't care if the earrings match - I wear studs, plain hoops, or other silver earrings with the "stars" of the show.  But I had one sister request a matching set and it made me wonder if there were any sets out there already....

Custom Matched Hoops - Sterling Silver and Czech Glass Beads

You know what I found?  There is an obvious lack of multiple earring sets, especially ones that are more than just studs or hoops in various sizes.  Maybe there isn't really a demand.  Hoops are hoops, right?  Studs go with everything.  Well, if you are looking for something a little more matched and colorful, check out this set I made for my sister, featuring a larger focal earring:

Matched Earrings - Featuring a larger focal pair with agate drops

These are all made from scratch from sterling silver wire and Czech glass beads (one focal pair has round agate beads).  And I think a set for myself is next on my to do list!

Matched Earrings - Alternative focal pair with purple beads

I will be posting these as a sample set on Etsy - I'm going to attempt to find out if there is a demand for matched earring sets.  These will be a custom item - meaning each order can have as many earrings in whichever colors the customer wants.  Fun fun fun!  I love custom orders!

Matched Earrings for multiple piercings - custom made set

Happy Creating,
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS