Friday, February 6, 2015

Tiffany Stone Pendants

At the end of last year, I posted one of the Tiffany stones that I had set in sterling silver wire.  Well, this past week I wire wrapped the other two that I had!  You can read more about Tiffany Stone (also called beryllium opal or Bertrandite) in my original post.

Tiffany Stone pendants wire wrapped in sterling silver.

Tiffany stone pendant.

Tiffany stone pendant.

The slabs that my local contact had were pinkish purple.  The beauty of Tiffany stone is that is can range from light pinkish lavender to dark bluish violet.  I hope to find some in the blue range for next time!

Happy Creating,
SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS