Friday, January 30, 2015

New Earrings - Sterling Silver and Gemstones

As per my goals this year, I've been busy creating new designs for my shop!  I've been playing around with sterling silver wire, sterling silver beads, gemstone beads, and Swarovski crystal beads.  My favorites feature the hand-faceted gemstone beads - I love how the matte finish looks!  They remind me of nature and hikes in the mountains.

Twisted Red Earrings - sterling silver and Swarovski crystal

Bali Bead Earrings - sterling silver

Emerald Bead Earrings - sterling silver and hand-faceted emeralds

Gemstone Chain Earrings - sterling silver, ruby, and moonstone

Most of my designs lean toward modern, simple lines.  I do pull inspiration from Art Nouveau and nature - the trick is to keep the designs simple and yet reminescent of my favorites! 

I hope you enjoyed this little preview - I'm off to buy some more cabochons now!

Happy Creating,
SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS