Friday, March 20, 2015

Creative Wire Work

I got a little more creative with my wire work this time.  I started simple, with some tiny herringbone wraps accenting beaded link earrings.

Sterling silver beaded links featuring agates.

Then I moved onto a more complex, handmade clasp.  I really love how this one turned out and would like to incorporate it into more bracelets - but I need to find some more sweet beaded gems to purchase!

Sterling silver handmade clasp on amethyst bracelet.

Finally, I dressed up a simple green cabochon with some wire scrolls and a beaded chain.  It ended up looking very elfin!

Sterling silver wire capture of a Peruvian Cat's Eye Opal.

Thanks for looking and happy creating!
SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS