Friday, September 11, 2015

Eastern Idaho State Fair - I PLACED!

I entered one of my pieces in the Eastern Idaho State Fair this year!  It's the first time I've entered anything in any kind of fair, and I'm very excited to say I placed.  My piece was accepted in the Fine Arts "Barn", under Professional, 3-D Based. 

Sea Serpent Panel - 3rd Place at the EISF!

I competed with other amazing artists and look forward to challenging myself again next year!  First place went to a lovely, larger-than-life bronze bust and the best in show went to a painting-style sculpture of a pair of highly detailed hands.

I can't remember the piece that won 2nd place, but I happily took 3rd with my Sea Serpent Panel hand-cut from copper, brass, and nickel!  My piece was also one of the first on display as you entered the room, right on the end cap of the Best in Show pieces.  It really couldn't have been better placement or a better time.

Enjoy the Fall Fairs!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS