Friday, September 4, 2015

Peach Smoothie - a two-sided pendant

There is a little bit of a story behind this cabochon - I found a colorful shard of jasper at a local rock hound's shop (I've been working with her for about a year, now, and get to look through her stock and order custom pieces!).  She couldn't remember what it was (other than jasper) or where it came from, but I decided I didn't care.  I mean, look at these colors!

Peach Smoothie - a 2-sided jasper pendant

The creamy peaches, pink, and lavenders enthralled me.  I asked her to shape it and make it double-sided because I didn't want to cover up any of the stone.  So here is the final result - a lovely pendant that can be worn with either side facing out!

Peach Smoothie - side 2

I picked up another couple mystery shards, too, with awesome patterns and colors.  One is all grays, the other is yellows and maroons.  Each is unique and one will be mine....

Thanks for stopping by!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS