Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beadweaving Artists on DA

For my first post, I'd like to showcase some of the amazing beadweavers (and bead embroiderers) found on DeviantArt, for two reasons.  One, I personally love beadweaving and am constantly trying to improve my skills at it, and two, DeviantArt was one of the first websites I ever joined and I still love it there!

In no particular order, here are half a dozen talents:




 








If you like these designs, check the artists DeviantArt gallery for more (links above)!  Many times the artists has pieces or patterns for sale.  You can also find other beadweavers on DeviantArt, just search under >Artisan Crafts >Jewelry and then type "beadweaving" in the search bar on the main page.

Check back for more great artists and tutorials in the future!

Happy Creating,
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS