Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wire-Wrappers from Etsy

In continuance with my last post, I'm moving onto wire jewelers from Etsy!  There were quite the selection of talented artists, but in the thralls of spring fever, I've chosen 6 fun, sunny, and light pieces.  As such, flowers and bright colors are the resoundingly apparent themes for this post!   Enjoy!













If you are in the mood for something else, check out these artists shops because many have some amazing designs in not so springy a mood!  There are also many, many more wire-wrappers to be found on Etsy, so peruse the site to find a piece that suits you.

Next up:  Chainmaille Artists!

Don't forget, when my followers reach 42, the next round of my Double or Nothing Giveaway will start!

Also, the Expectacular Mega Giveaway is still going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS