Thursday, May 6, 2010

Truly Unique: Glasmagie

My apologies for the delay in posting - I have chosen to show my wares at the local farmer's market this summer and have been busy getting everything organized and making displays and signage, etc.  But no fear - I have a real treat for you today!

I have been watching Glasmagie on both DeviantArt and Etsy for some time now - she is a master glassblower with an amazing talent!  Most glass art and sculptural pieces I see are recognizable in their form, but her's are so realistic or adorably whimsical that it blows my mind.  Plus, some of her figures are small enough to wear, for she makes glass pendants and earrings too!  I'm excited for when I have some extra cash to spend - but it'll be a challenge just picking one or two items to buy!

So I've chosen to feature Glasmagie and her truly unique work today, hope you enjoy:

Feather Earrings


Horse Pendant


Baby Dragon Pendant


Hummingbird Suncatcher


Elephant Figurine


Kingfisher Figurine


If you are interested in seeing more of Glasmagie's pieces or would like to purchase any, please follow the links at the beginning of the post, or here:  DeviantArt is a place to share your creative side, and shows many of Glasmagie's pieces in a gallery setting while Etsy is a place to sell handmade arts and crafts and has Glasmagie's creations listed for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS