Monday, May 24, 2010

Woodworkers of DA

Following along my train of thought can be a bumpy ride sometimes, but I don't think this one is too much of a stretch!  Continuing along the line of natural materials, I am now showcasing some fine woodworkers that can be found on DeviantArt.  These artists have created wondrous, fun, and elegant pieces - some for show, some for function, or some of both.  Most feature carving of some sort, as I find this to be one of the most difficult wood crafts to do well.  Hope you enjoy!













Each artist shown here has several other pieces in his/her galleries.  Please follow the links above to view larger images, other views of these pieces, and of course the other works they have created!  These are just a few of the woodworkers to be found on DA, as well, so browse for some of the other talents while you are there!

Only 1 more follower needed and I can start the next round of my Double or Nothing Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS