Monday, June 28, 2010

End of June Update

First off, let me apologize for the lack of updating this month!  There has been a lot going on in my already busy life - I've been attending one of the local farmer's markets as a vendor (which is surprisingly going okay even with other jewelers there), having family visiting for my daughter's 1st birthday, went to get portraits done, and my little girl has polished her ability to walk!  Which means I'm spending a lot of time with her, and not on the computer....in fact, she's attempting to climb things already!


 Our 1st Professional Family Portrait!

Next, I'm excited to say that since my sales went well this month, I have another decent donation ready for the National Wildlife Federation for cleanup efforts!  Please see the previous post for more information on what you can do about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill disaster.

And finally, I only need one more follower for the next giveaway event to start!  I've decided that the next prize will be a peyote stitch bangle bracelet in the winner's choice of colors.  I haven't decided how many colors I'm allowing, but probably 1-3, in a solid or spiral pattern.  More info and pictures to follow when the next round starts!

Hopefully, regularly scheduled posts will start up again this week - starting with Thursday!  I'm not sure on the topic - maybe it's time for another tutorial?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS