Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jewelry Woodworkers of DA

I'm delving into the wood realm of jewelry making again, with the help of my brother.  He has the woodshop, while I have the jewelry designs.  Maybe when I have a piece completed, I'll post it here for you to see!

My collaboration project had me wondering what other wood jewelry was out there.  To find out, I searched DeviantArt for some notable jewelry that emphasized or featured wood, and found these amazing artists! 













If you enjoyed looking at these pieces, you should check out the artists' DeviantArt galleries for more (links above)!  Some work almost exclusively with wood, while a couple others also work with metal or even 2D art forms, such as drawing, painting, etc.  You can also search through DeviantArt for other great artists that I didn't have room to include here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS