Friday, October 18, 2013

An Etsy Selection: Tree of Life Pendants





I just finished my own humble tree of life pendant - so far mine have been simple samples to show students the basic technique.  Many of the handmade pendants available online look similar with the chip beads and circular frame, but others are works of art!  The quality, unique styling, and gorgeous materials really make some stand out. 


In no particular order, here are a few of my favorites from Etsy (you may follow the link in the titles back to each artist's shop):




 

 

There are many more awesome designs out there - it would take pages to show them all in a single post!  If you want to see more, search on Pinterest for a beautiful visual collection.

Happy Creating,
PZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS