Monday, October 7, 2013

In Search of a Cookie Jar....

I no longer remember what my original search was, but I started searching for handmade cookie jars.  Why?  Because my house doesn't have one!  What!??!?!  I know, crazy what with the holidays around the corner.....

So I went off to Etsy and began searching.  I thought a cute one would be, well, cute and loved by my children, but then I thought about a beautiful one that would add to the overall kitchen decor.  These are what I found, in no particular order:

(follow the linked titles below each image to go to the artists' shops)







 
 


I'm still unsure which one I'll go with - they come in such different sizes and such lovely patterns!  I was surprised to only find one character jar in the handmade category, but that monster is cute!  I also found a nice selection of home decor pottery, but that is for another day.....

Happy Hunting!
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS