Friday, January 17, 2014

Custom Pieces - Designed for You!


While I love making jewelry that I've designed just because I can, I REALLY love making special pieces for a person, whether I know them personally (family and friends) or not (customers)!  I love custom requests - to use a certain type of bead or gemstone, color combo, style, technique..... The challenge is grand and the added stress is worth it because the satisfaction of a happy customer is priceless.

Custom Sky Blue Topaz and Sterling Silver Ring

I had a couple custom requests at the end of last year and this ring is one that I'm truly proud of - I took an older simpler spiral design and made it unique while keeping the same feel to the piece.  It's made from sterling silver wire and sky blue topaz.  The customer seems very happy, too!

Gabrielle's Neutral featuring gemstone focal and faceted gemstone accents.

My sister and I often shop for beads together over the holidays, or really whenever I'm in her neighborhood.  We both pick out beads, and then I take them all home!  She was wanting some longer necklaces in neutral colors, and this is one of them that I've completed (2nd design of the New Year!).

Gabrielle's Turquoise featuring dyed druzy beads with pink accent  and a simple beaded chain.

She is a bright, fun person and couldn't be pulled away from some bright turquoise druzy beads - so not all her new necklaces are neutral in color!  This was my first design of 2014, but I really like them both.

And I still have more beads from her so I can happily keep designing for another couple weeks.....

Happy Creating,
PZ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS