Monday, March 8, 2010

Paper Jewelry Artists on Etsy

I checked out a book a couple weeks ago from the library on paper jewelry.  I wasn't very impressed with the projects for a couple reasons - they were too ephemeral and not very pretty for the most part.  I like jewelry to last and to look good.  So, I wondered what others had created in paper jewelry (other than rolled paper beads which I think usually look less than elegant), and these are 6 fine artists from Etsy that I found in the search!













Each artist has a wide selection of patterns and/or designs in his/her shop - so go check them out (links above)!  And remember, these are only 6 of the artists I found on Etsy.  My next post will feature some talented paper jewelers from 1000 Markets, so check back for more amazing designs!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so honored that you included Blue Niagra in this wonderful mix - great artists all! The diversity in these shops is amazing. Quite incredible what a piece of paper combined with imagination can produce. Thanks again for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've exactely figured out our starting point in creating something different and beautiful...
    Thanks for including us in such a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful items! All so nice and original, i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks heaps for including me. It's great to find another who loves paper jewelery. Good luck with your future creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just because you have a great blog and amaze me with all you do, I am passing on this Sunshine Blog Award to your blog! The link will give you info that you will need. Congrats! How's the baby doing?
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://trusk4u.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-blog-award-2.html

    I forgot the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful choices! Thank you for including my washi bangle with all of these pretties.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS