Monday, March 15, 2010

Paper Jewely Artists on 1000 Markets

In this month's theme of "unique," I continue with my second paper jewelry showcase!  I had a hard time finding 6 unique paper jewelry artists on 1000 Markets, which I wasn't expecting since Etsy had quite a few and I got to pick and choose.  I have done it, however!  So, without any more ado, here they are:













Each of these artists has as wide variety of items in their shops, some designs incorporate paper into non-jewelry items, and some designs have other mediums.  It's worth it to check out their shops for more (links above) and to do your own search at 1000 Markets!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my butterfly pin. Loved seeing all the jewelry that can be made with paper! Great posting & your blog is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS