Monday, March 1, 2010

Truly Unique - Cheap Date Jewelry

This month I'm moving on from beadweaving artists (mostly) to showcase some truly creative and unique jewelry.  First up is Cheap Date Jewelry (I even love the store name!) with her Guitar String Line.  She collects old guitar strings from bands to make this awesome jewelry collection.  Rockin'!







And if this isn't for you, or you prefer color, check out her Blooming Line.  She has a wide range of color and pattern in both earrings and rings.  My personal favorites are the aqua studs shown below.







Her other jewelry is just as chic and modern.  Cheap Date Jewelry has a wonderful sense of design - you are sure to find something of hers to fall in love with!  Check out her store at 1000 Markets for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS