Friday, January 2, 2015

Green Onyx Drop Jewelry Set

Now that the holidays are past, and all the handmade gifts I made this year have been received and opened, I can show what I made!

Green onyx, Swarovski crystal, & sterling silver.

First up is a green onyx briolette and sterling silver jewelry set for one of my sisters.  Her favorite color is green and this was such a bright but wearable shade - I loved it!  I made a set of earrings and a necklace, but they could easily be worn with other pieces or separately.

Green onyx, Swarovski crystal, & sterling silver.

Each briolette was wrapped in sterling silver wire and attached to the sterling silver chain.  The necklace also sports some spring green Swarovski crystals as links between the briolettes and the chain.

More gifts coming for the rest of January!

Happy Creating,
SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS