Monday, March 10, 2014

BSBP #8 - Introducing My Partner!

I found out last Friday who I've been partnered with for the 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party (BSBP)!  I was too excited to wait until Friday to post, so surprise post!

And my partner is Gloria Allen of Gloria Allen Designs from New York!  She has joined in the fun for another year, and I've enjoyed getting to know a little more about her, as well as perusing her blog and Etsy Shop, and admiring her handiwork with wire and colorful beads!   

Here are just a couple of my favorites from Gloria Allen Designs:





I can't wait to see what she comes up with for my soup....and I hope she loves it as much as me! Speaking of my soup, here's a teaser photo:

My Soup for Gloria for the 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party!

I'll show a clear photo of my soup and what she sent to me once our packages have been exchanged and hopefully ooh-ed and aah-ed over!  Now I'm off to her blog - maybe she posted a teaser photo as well! 

Happy Creating,
PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no spam! If you would like a quick reply, contact me through my listed email address. Thanks for visiting! SSS